Following are the winners of the Lucky Draw at Discover the World 2020. Congratulations to all!
Vista Travel - Gift card for 2.000 NOK for a Rivercruise in Europe - 2 prizes – - Winners - Arnhild Fensholt and Ellen Torp
Amerikaspesialisten and Cruisereiser v/Nordmanns-Reiser - Gift card for 3.000 NOK - Winner - Gro Strand
Logan Air - Two tickets from Norway - Winner - Knut Erik Løvig
American Adventures - Gift card for 3.000 NOK - Winner - Karin Garpestad
Island Spesialisten - Travel for two persons to Iceland - Winner - Eva Kloster-Jensen
RCCL - Cruise for two persons to the value of 20.000 NOK - Vinneren - Øysten Thune
Thai Airways and Tourism Authority Thailand - Two flights to Bangkok, with a gift card worth 2.500 NOK- for hotels - Winner - Aud Christina H. Bjerén
Utforsk Verden – Explore the World has been developed to create a new arena for active and experienced travelers to meet with key persons from a variety of destinations and travel companies offering a wide selection of international products.
The idea for this event was initiated by key persons and companies in the Norwegian travel trade with a focus on outbound tourism, and with the aim of developing a more dynamic and efficient marketplace for quality based outbound travel products and destinations.
Explore the World will take place for the second time in 2020 on the following dates.
Date: January 25th 10:00 - 17:00 & January 26th 10:00- 17:00 2020.
Venue: Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Holbergs gt. 30, 01660 Oslo.
Participate in our exciting free seminars!
View the program here >>
Win exciting prices at Explore the World
More information here >>
The basic and fundamental ideas of this event are as follows:
- To be of a large interest and use to the target group.
- To be an event initiated by the travel industry itself.
- To be an event where the exhibitors are also proactive partners.
- To be an event focusing exclusively on outbound travel and destinations.
- To be focused on quality based products and destinations.
- To be an event with more added value for exhibitors and visitors.
- To be an event inspiring the visitors to travel.
- To include interesting and inspiring presentations.
- To focus on activities such as competitions, auctions, entertainment etc..
- To be an arena for partners to present good and unique offers.
- To be an event held in downtown Oslo and easily accessible
- To be concentrated on two days; Saturday and Sunday.
- Offers will be coordinated, offering a good variety for visitors.
Interested? We look forward to seeing you there!
In cooperation with: