Guidelines and regulations
Utforsk Verden / Explore the World – January 25 & 26, 2020
This is a result of the joint efforts by the travel industry itself, and there has therefore been decided some guidelines and regulations to create the best possible framework and result.
- Only partners from the core travel industry shall be accepted.
- There will only and totally be a focus on outbound tourism.
- The partners need to be based in Norway (only requiered for tour operators etc.).
- Both commercial and non-commercial partners are welcome to attend.
- To secure the variety of products, each company can only have one stand.
- The focus is on quality and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- All commercial partners (tour operators, cruise agencies and cruiselines, airlines etc.) will be located in the conference hall of the hotel, also if they happen to share their stand with a non-commercial partner.
- Only non-commercial partners (tourist offices, embassies and other representatives) will be located in the foyer of the conference center of the hotel.
- Several partners are allowed to share a stand, and both of them will be presented/promoted.
- Each stand is delivered as a standard package, with options for changes and supplement.
- Stands are confirmed based on the payment of an deposit invoice, and the allocation is based on the first come – first served principle, considering the date of payment.
- The Executive Committee holds the right to make the allocation of stands, based on requests from the partners (also if some companies want to be next to each other).
- Stands are delivered with a back wall 2.5 meters tall, and no material or decoration used at the stand can be taller than this.
- Considering the limited size of the premises, it is important to keep a fairly open area, and there will only be short half walls at each side, and it will not be allowed to use equipment that blocks the view for visitors or other exhibitors.
- It is considered important that the back wall is the main area for exposing the company and the products, and that a good quality of the exposure is highlighted.
- Rollups blocking the common areas or reducing the view to the stand need to be avoided.
- Decorations hanging from the ceiling or floating in the air is not allowed.
- In principle, all partners have the access to hold preseentations in the available meeting rooms, but this need to be communicated to and requested from the organizers in due time. Only one or a limited number of presentations per partner can be expected. The Executive Committee will create the complete program based on the recieved requests.
- All registered partners will contribute to a best possible and diverse event and accept the guidelines from the Executive Committtee for coordination and promotion of all products.
- All registered partners will also contribute to the joint promotion of the event by using their own customer database and network, including a focus on those activities performed by the organizers of the event (such as advertising, web , Facebook etc.).
- By confirming the registration, the partners also accept the guidelines and regulations for the event.